A diagnostic wax up is a fantastic sales and design tool for your complicated or advanced cosmetic cases.
Diagnostic wax up:
- Allows you to give your patients a “real world” view of their expected restorative results.
- Allows any changes to design or shape to be quickly made. Giving your patient an immediate involvement in the control of their case.
- Provide easy fabrication of esthetic temporary restorations.
- Temporaries will approximate the final restorations, and allow your patient to “wear” their new smile while the final restorations are being fabricated.
- For Neuromuscular cases, changes to the patient’s vertical dimension are easily made with temporaries, and can be quickly adjusted if necessary